AAEON has proven its ability to further strengthen its performance in the field of Network Appliance. With the launch of FWS-2271, an affordable network computing solution for small/medium offices, as well as branch and home offices is introduced to the market.
As visible above, the device is delivered in a robust steel case, which makes it suitable for a variety of different locations. Moreover, the Intel® Apollo Lake serves Gigabit Ethernet Network Appliance through six ports, which makes it an ideal solution for SOHO and SMB, resulting in an optimized network performance in the field of:
- Load Balancing;
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN);
- Software Defined Network (SDN);
- Network Function Virtualization (NFW);
- Unified Threat Management (UTM);
- Wireless Network Access Controller (NAC);
- Virtual Customer Premise Equipment (vCPE).
And the best – you are not going to face difficulties in configuration!
Want to know more? Head over to EEWeb (Electrical Engineering Community) for a full article about the FWS-2271.