To close the gap between industrial networking and IT networking, AAEON Europe, the industrial computing subsidiary of the world’s second largest PC manufacturer ASUS Inc. in Taiwan co-operated with HMS Networks and integrated HMS IXXAT INpact communication card to AAEON’s BOXER-6403 slim type BOXER PC system.
BOXER-6403 HMS ready, which utilizes the Intel® Celeron®/AtomTM processor: this boxer PC expands its graphics performance greatly with the newest generation of Celeron®/AtomTM processors and enabling the Internet of Things in industrial automation by HMS IXXAT INpact. It is one of the smallest, most compact embedded PCs with HMS solution on the market, measuring 158 x 95 x 33 mm. With this tiny form factor, customers can fit it almost anywhere, and it provides quite a lot of I/O ports for basic applications in the most rugged environment with a reliable fanless design.
The BOXER-6403 HMS ready is a standalone high-performance PC designed for extended operation with high reliability and connect all kind of machines and systems used in the Automation Market.
PC board I/O
– Intel® Celeron/ Atom™ SoC Processor
– DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM x 1, Up to 8GB
– RJ45x2 for Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
– RJ45x2 for HMS connection
– RJ45x2 for RS-232/422/486
– USB 3.0×1, USB 2.0×3
– Non-Isolated Digital Inputs x 4
– Non-Isolated Digital Outputs x 2
– HDMI x1
– Half Mini-Card x1 (mSATA only), Full Mini-Card x 1 w/SIM slot
– USB 2.0 pin header x , LPC connector x1, LVDS x1